One New Artiste To Join Davido, Mayourkun, Dremo And Ichaba At DMW
Signing A New Artiste To DMW Today – Davido
PRIME: What Melina Trump Wore For Her Husband's PreInauguration Dinner
A Fashion Designer At War With Actress Mercy Aigbe
- Reminisce "Konsignment" ranks No 9 on Nigezie Big10 Chart this week.
- Runtown's Mad Over You song tops the #NigezieBig10 chart on Nigezie Tv.
- Today on 5 minutes of fame a programme on the connect 360 show, We have the popular Cosmas Collins more popularly known as Don Cos Canino.
- Nigerian musicians do not go to jail like their American counterparts, but that does not mean they do not land in the hands of law enforcement agencies.
- Life History Movie Of TuPac "All Eyez On Me" About To Be Released. "All Eyez on Me" chronicles the life and legacy of Tupac Shakur aka 2Pac, including his rise to superstardom.
- Is Ebuka Obi-Uchendu The Perfect Host For Big Brother Naija has been the question on so many Nigerian's mouths since he was unveiled. Rubbin Minds host, Ebuka Obi-Uchendu, the perfect host for Big Brother Naija, will take the stage on Sunday, January 22, 2017.
- Nigezie celebrated her much anticipated 2016 concert "Freedom Fest" which celebrates Nigezie at 10, the event took place at Muri Okunola Park...See more
- Dangote reaffirms fans the he is still very much in the race to purchase the prestigious London football club - Arsenal FC
- Ademola Lookman has decided to play for English National team, After scoring his debut for English club Everton in
FASHION & STYLE
- To kick things off on Inauguration Day, Melania Trump stepped out in a light blue coat with matching gloves. She pulled her hair back in a sideswept updo, breaking away from her traditional blowout, and accessorized simply with Van Cleef and Arpels diamond earrings.
- Who will dress Melania? Has been a question on every fashion outfit's mouth as the big day draws nearer. Most people have been guessing and several names has been popping.
Nigezie is our music and lifestyle channel, a reflection of the socio-cultural aspirations of the Nigerian youth within Nigeria and in the diaspora. It represents the spirit of the Nigerian and the slogan is Xtremely Nigerian. It is designed to drive the cultural regeneration of the Nigerian youth and showcase the amazing talent Nigeria has to offer the world. We give you the best of Music, Entertainment and Lifestyle
NIGEZIE AT 10
Nigeria’s premiere music and lifestyle channel, Nigezie- Xtremely Nigerian, officially clocks 10 years on the first of October, 2016. This makes it not only Nigeria’s first indigenous music channel, but also Nigeria’s oldest indigenous daily music and entertainment television platform. This has made it into a springboard for many of today’s top music acts as well as many other talented individuals from within and outside Nigeria.