CELEBRATING NIGEZIE AT TEN #NigezieIs10Today
SELENA GOMEZ HITS 100M INSTAGRAM FOLLOWERS
DAVIDO - GBAGBE OSHI || PRE-ORDER SON OF MERCY EP
EMONEY FLAUNTS 2017 LEXUS SUV (PHOTOS)
- This is Music by Africans, from Africans to the World. Tune in to the Africa Top 10 week premiere with Pam Briggs every Sunday 5pm on Startimes CH427
- NIGERIA TOP 20 is the most authoritative Nigerian music video chart show in the land. Who has the biggest music video in Nigeria at the moment? […]
NIGEZIE AT TEN SERIES
- In this mini clip, the super talented and humorous Kunbi Black shares his experience as a presenter on NigezieTV so far.
- In this mini clip, Nigezie Presenter, Sperie takes viewers on a ride of his initial Nigezie experience. He also talks about his aspirations and future plans with Nigezie
- 93 Days is an 2016 Nigerian docudrama film directed and co-produced by Steve Gukas. It stars Bimbo Akintola, Danny Glover and Bimbo Manuel with joint-production through Native FilmWorks, Michel Angelo Production and Bolanle Austen-Peters Production.
- Earlier Sunday, after snagging Writing and Directing Emmys, the multi-nominated show based on George R.R. Martin’s books matched the previous record hold of Frasier with 37 overall wins
- FREEDOM FEST is a youth oriented music brand, created to celebrate the new found freedom of expression that young people currently enjoy, on an annual basis
- Nigerian artiste, 2Face Idibia and one of Nigeria's greatest rappers M.I Abaga shut Lagos down at the concert of the year tagged Buckwyld ‘n’ Breathless: The Disruption which held at Eko Hotel and Suites Convention Centre, Victoria Island, Lagos.
- there was a very good reason Rooney was the chief target of internet mockery following the Red Devils' latest setback. It was because he was almost UNBELIEVABLY bad
- The Super Eagles travel to Zambia to take on the Chipolopolo on Sunday, October 9 and Moses could miss out because of an injury.
- It was reported by Google that the car was driving itself along a street when the crash happened over the weekend in Mountain view, California, USA.
- Mo'Cheddah's new clothing line is anticipated for many reasons even a Nigerian creative director has things to say about it...READ MORE
Nigezie is our music and lifestyle channel, a reflection of the socio-cultural aspirations of the Nigerian youth within Nigeria and in the diaspora. It represents the spirit of the Nigerian and the slogan is Xtremely Nigerian. It is designed to drive the cultural regeneration of the Nigerian youth and showcase the amazing talent Nigeria has to offer the world. We give you the best of Music, Entertainment and Lifestyle
NIGEZIE AT 10
Nigeria’s premiere music and lifestyle channel, Nigezie- Xtremely Nigerian, officially clocks 10 years on the first of October, 2016. This makes it not only Nigeria’s first indigenous music channel, but also Nigeria’s oldest indigenous daily music and entertainment television platform. This has made it into a springboard for many of today’s top music acts as well as many other talented individuals from within and outside Nigeria.